Weaving Ribbons Since 1966
Adhesive textile stickers and ribbons
Pre-tied bows and elasticated loops
WHO ARE WE?
"RUBANS René HERAUD" was founded on the outskirts of Saint-Étienne, in the heart of a region devoted to the ribbon industry.
The company establishes its new 3,000 m2 production site in Pont-Salomon in the Haute-Loire.
René HERAUD, the founder of the company, came from a family of ribbon-makers and began manufacturing ribbons for the furniture industry. In the 2000s, he became one of France's leading manufacturers of curtain heading tape, commonly known as "Ruflette".
Boosted by its exponential growth, it builds a new 6,000 m2 factory. The two sites are located in two neighbouring villages: one is dedicated to production and the other to the storage of finished products.
A few years later, with the help of his son Philippe, the company positioned itself in a niche market: standard and elastic velvet ribbons, then in the weaving of ribbon classics: satin, grosgrain, taffeta...
Laurent HERAUD becomes CEO of RUBANS René HERAUD
Today, the company has developed a recognised expertise in the world of narrow weaves and can claims to be 100% made in France.
Rubans rene heraud
– A family business founded in 1966
– Over 55 years’ experience in ribbon weaving
– At the heart of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region
– 45 employees
– Recognised expertise
– 70 looms
– 15 million metres woven per year
– 9,000 m² production and storage site
– Ribbons that are 100% woven in France
– A French and international reputation
– More than 1,500 French customers
– More than 500 export customers
– A sales department ready to listen
– A commitment to an eco-responsible approach
René HERAUD masters every stage of the manufacturing process: from weaving to dyeing, printing and personalising of the ribbons.